Oklahoma Highway Patrol
Do you have what it takes to be a trooper?
ATH Genesis 22803 Western Pacific WP Freight F7A F7A DCC & Sound HO
ATH Genesis 63677 Southern Pacific SD40M-2 DCC Sound HO
Ath Genesis 64212 Burlington Northern GP9 DCC & Sound HOATH Genesis 65042 BNSF GP7u DC HO
OHP is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the 66th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy. The application period will run from April 15 to May 31.
ATH Genesis 65652 Burlington Northern GP40-2 DC HO
Ath Genesis 68864 BNSF SD70ACe DCC SOUND HO
ATH Genesis 69423 CSX MP15AC DCC Sound HO
OHP Recruiting Event / Open House
Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2019
ATHEARN - 2007 HO R-T-R NEW HAVEN 50' FLAT w 40' TRAILER
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Athearn ' Mech Reefer w Sound Fruit Growers Express N MIB
ATHEARN (CUST0M) HO R-T-R NEW YORK CENTRAL F7A (SUPER POWER) F7B (DUMMY) LOCOM
Athearn 2171 HO scale “Union Pacific” U33C Rd.
Tulsa Location: 9191 East Skelly Drive (Click For Directions)AS 43 PAK 75 43 Wespe Models 1 35 SCALE - ready built 35043
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy
Have you ever wondered what life is like for an OHP Academy Cadet?
Visit our Academy page to find out!
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Chief
Colonel Michael S. Harrell assumed the duties as the 27th Chief of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol on December 1, 2017. Prior to this assignment, he served on the command staff of the Patrol as a Zone Commander for the past 4 years. He spent the final 3 of those as the liaison for the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority. Colonel Harrell began his professional career in law enforcement in 1989 with the Fort Smith Police Department. He then served as a social worker for the Oklahoma Department of Human Services in Tulsa from 1992 until January of 1995 with his acceptance into the 48th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy.
ATHEARN 70948 40' EXTERIOR POST TRAILERS (2) CANADIAN PACIFIC
ATHEARN 7747 FREIGHTLINER TRACTOR WITH CHASSIS AND 20' CONTAINER JOHN DEERE
ATHEARN 91042 TWO 28' WEDGE TRAILERS & DOLLY ROADWAY
ATHEARN 95275 SD 40-2 NORFOLK & WESTERN 1635 DCC SOUND INSTALLED (MRC)
- Tzeentch Arcanites Tzaangor Shaman Games Workshop GW Warhammer Age of Sigmar
- 1 20 Shipping container SITC model（cheap price）
- Airfix 1 48 Agusta-Westland Merlin HC.3
- G2UAL221 Gemini 200 United Airlines A320 Model Airplane
- Marx CXR Johnny West Territory Jesse James Wild West Outlaw Box 2006 Repro
- Revell 05132 43.9 cm HMCS Snowberry Model Kit
- Vintage Cast Iron Tractor 8'' long
- 4PCS ND8 16 32 64 ND-PL Camera Lens Filters Kit for DJI MAVIC 2 ZOOM PRO Replace
- Bahamas Police Band 11 pieces All Metal 54mm
- Diorama Great Army of Napoleon Campaign Forge Metal figurine Soldier 1 32 Atlas
- Front & Rear Led Light & Roof Light Set for TRAXXAS TRX4 Ford Bronco Ranger CH
- Ignition coil Carburetor Spark plug Fit Zenoah CY FOR 1 5 HPI ROVAN BAJA PARTS
- Mattel Mega Blox Bob the Builder FFF24 Work Yard Build-up Construction Toy
- NEW Scorpion Brushless Motor 5300KV T-REX 250 SE PRO 250 SIZE HELI SHIPS FREE
- RC Car With Two Battery 4WD 2.4Ghz 1 18 Crawlers Off Road Vehicle Toy Remote
- Step2 Urban City Kitchen - Kids Playset Chefs Food Set Playroom Christmas Gift
- Traxxas XO-1 Chassis, 6061-T6 Aluminum (Dark Titanium Anodized) Z-TRX6422
- 1980 Hot Wheels Ford Bronco
- Dakin Applause BIG DADDY CAT B&W RARE Chubby Fat Plush Retired
After graduation from the 48th Academy, his original assignment took him to Troop K (Osage County) with an initial residence in Skiatook. He later transferred to Troop B (Tulsa County) in September of 1997 until his first promotion to Lieutenant in 2003 moved him to Troop J (Enid). There would be a subsequent stop in Troop C (Muskogee) before promoting to Captain in 2006. Colonel Harrell held this rank for over 7 years with stops on the Creek/Muskogee Turnpikes, as well as Troop B (Tulsa) and Troop C (Muskogee). He was promoted to the rank of Major in the fall of 2013, a position he held until December of 2017.
Athearn ATH15180 N Locomotive F45 DCC & Sound BN Burlington Northern
Athearn ATH88525 EMD SD38 Detroit, Toledo & Ironton DT&I DTI DCC ReadyAthearn ATHG63839 HO Genesis Motor Retrofit Kit for RTR SD45 SD40 LocomotivesAthearn ATHG65756 EMD GP40-2 Chessie System Baltimore & Ohio B&O Tsunami2Athearn ATHG89631 HO SD70ACe UP Locomotive DCC READYAthearn bluee Box, Cotton Belt, SD45, DCC ready
He is very proud to have been a 1985 graduate of Sallisaw High School in Sequoyah County. After receiving his Associate degree from Connors State College in Warner, Oklahoma, he graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. Colonel Harrell is also a distinguished graduate of the 263rd Session of the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia.
ATHEARN CON COR CHRISTMAS TRAIN 1983 LIMITED EDITION BOX CAR HO SCALE NEW
Athearn G SD45-2 Santa Fe HO Scale MIB
"I am equally humbled and excited by the opportunity bestowed upon me by the Commissioner," Harrell said. "I look forward to promoting his vision for the Department of Public Safety and continuing our long history of serving the citizens of the great State of Oklahoma."
ATHEARN G89836 SD70ACe EMD LEASE RD HO, TSUNAMI 2 DCC and SOUND , DC
Athearn Genesis G68147 GP15T with Sound CSX NEW
Athearn Genesis G1610B F-7A Phase 2 A + G1610A F-7A Phase 2 WabashATHEARN GENESIS HO G67300 BNSF SD60M BNSF Heritage II DCC ReadyAthearn Genesis HO Scale GE ES44DC GEVO Locomotive CSX Transportation
Our Mission Statement
Working to provide a safe, secure environment for the public through courteous, quality and professional services.
COL Michael Harrell
Chief of Patrol
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply