Oklahoma Highway Patrol
Do you have what it takes to be a trooper?
1 32 Kinetic Hawk 100 Series (100 127 128 155)
1 32 Revell F4U-1 Corsair
1 32 Roden Sopwith Triplane kit + Fawcett resin corrected fuselage1 32 Tamiya Mitsubishi A6M2 Model 21 Zero Fighter Japan
OHP is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the 66th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy. The application period will run from April 15 to May 31.
1 32 Vought F4u 1d Corsair Tamiya 60327 Kit Scale Japan Aircraft Parts Made New
1 35 10.5 7.5cmSF 39H Driving Compartment for Bronco 35004 5 Trumpeter 00353 4
1 35 Aber EXCLUSIVE EDITION 35K01 Pz.Kpfw. VI Ausf.E Tiger I early version - TAM
OHP Recruiting Event / Open House
Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2019
1 35 AFV Club M1126 ICV Stryker
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
1 35 AMMO by Mig Jimenez 1945 King Tiger Ausf. B. Henschel Turret AMIG8500
1 35 British Army Centurionmkiii No.
1 35 Built and Painted Resin IJA General Viscount Kodama Gentaro Figure Model
Tulsa Location: 9191 East Skelly Drive (Click For Directions)1 16 ABER 16048 UPGRATE SET for GERMAN PANZER 38 t E F for PANDA MODEL
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy
Have you ever wondered what life is like for an OHP Academy Cadet?
Visit our Academy page to find out!
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Chief
Colonel Michael S. Harrell assumed the duties as the 27th Chief of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol on December 1, 2017. Prior to this assignment, he served on the command staff of the Patrol as a Zone Commander for the past 4 years. He spent the final 3 of those as the liaison for the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority. Colonel Harrell began his professional career in law enforcement in 1989 with the Fort Smith Police Department. He then served as a social worker for the Oklahoma Department of Human Services in Tulsa from 1992 until January of 1995 with his acceptance into the 48th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy.
1 35 Built KV-7 Gebaut
1 35 Built Stug IV with Food Gebaut
1 35 Built Wittmann's Tiger I Late w Zimmerit - Built 1 35 scale
1 35 Dragon - T-34 76 Mod.1942 Hex Turret Model Kit (6424) - Sealed -
- Lionel 6-17756 Canadian Pacific 50' Double-door Boxcar O Gauge, NIB
- Märklin H0 3318 Lok mit Tender BR 18 434 DRG, black, el. Umschalter, KKK, OVP
- NEW BOLT ACTION MINIATURES ITALIAN ARMY 81MM MORTAR GAME COLLECTIBLES WGB-II-23
- Rare American Flyer Pre-war NYC Hudson Freight Set w Original Set Box
- Tamiya 35295 1 35 Jagdtiger SdKfz 186 Early Heavy Tank Destroyer
- VFVT004-2x Scale Train Acacia Layout Model Trees HO & 64pcs 1 87 Painted Figures
- 1 35 Kit De Modèle De Construction De Ville Allemande - German City Building
- Alfa Romeo Race Built Car GP F 1 Indy 43 Sport 24 1930 20 Vintage 12 Model 25
- Faller 161556 - Car System Bus MB Citaro City Bus Red 00 H0 Gauge=1 87 Scale T48
- Littlest Pet Shop Authentic Varient Plum PERSIAN CAT lot Loose BRAND NEW
- PORSCHE 962 Winner Le Mans 1994 STARTER 1 43 Resin Kit FAT TURBO DAUER GT1 36
- The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey Bilbo Baggins Plush. Funko. Delivery is Free
- 1990 The W Britains Clansman Series - Scottish Clansman From The Mid 1880
- BANDAI HGBF 1 144 GYANCELOT Plastic Model Kit Gundam Build Fighters NEW Japan
- Dragon HX5 X5 220mm 5 pulgadas FPV Racing Marco Kit RC Drone 4mm
After graduation from the 48th Academy, his original assignment took him to Troop K (Osage County) with an initial residence in Skiatook. He later transferred to Troop B (Tulsa County) in September of 1997 until his first promotion to Lieutenant in 2003 moved him to Troop J (Enid). There would be a subsequent stop in Troop C (Muskogee) before promoting to Captain in 2006. Colonel Harrell held this rank for over 7 years with stops on the Creek/Muskogee Turnpikes, as well as Troop B (Tulsa) and Troop C (Muskogee). He was promoted to the rank of Major in the fall of 2013, a position he held until December of 2017.
1 35 Dragon German Tiger Tank Late Type Tamiya Trumpeter AFV
1 35 Dragon Pz.Beob.Wg.II Ausf.A-C 2 In 11 35 Dragon T-34 76 Mod.1941 Cast Turret1 35 German King Tiger Last Production Academy Tank Hobby Model Kits1 35 HOBBYBOSS IDF APC NAGMASHOT HB838721 35 KINETIC K61015 RG-31 Mk5 US Army Mine-Predected Armored Personnel Carrier
He is very proud to have been a 1985 graduate of Sallisaw High School in Sequoyah County. After receiving his Associate degree from Connors State College in Warner, Oklahoma, he graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. Colonel Harrell is also a distinguished graduate of the 263rd Session of the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia.
1 35 Magach 6B Gal Batash Academy Model Hobby Kits
1 35 MINIART Soviet BMR-1 EARLY MOD. WITH KMT-5M Mine Clearing AFV
"I am equally humbled and excited by the opportunity bestowed upon me by the Commissioner," Harrell said. "I look forward to promoting his vision for the Department of Public Safety and continuing our long history of serving the citizens of the great State of Oklahoma."
1 35 Model 82416 AAVP-7A1 RAM RS w EAAK Amphibious Troop Crawler Car Hobby Boss
1 35 Pro Built & Painted Vietnam War M113 Model As Seen In The Movie Platoon
1 35 Russian Refugees with Horse Cart Mini Model Figure Unpainted Resin Kit1 35 scale model Dragon 3536 M1A2 SEP Abrams main battle tank1 35 Soviet BTD-35 railroad car+PE+resin - NEW-AMG
Our Mission Statement
Working to provide a safe, secure environment for the public through courteous, quality and professional services.
COL Michael Harrell
Chief of Patrol
|Stromversorgung:||Gleichstrom||Baugröße (Spurweite):||Spur H0 (16,5 mm)|