Oklahoma Highway Patrol
Do you have what it takes to be a trooper?
25mm biblical sea people - archers 8 figures - inf (33692)
25mm classical english - knights 12 figures - cav (31052)
25mm classical greek - ancient hoplites 18 cavalry - cav (18709)25mm classical greek - heavy 12 figures - cav (31239)
OHP is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the 66th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy. The application period will run from April 15 to May 31.
25mm classical greek - hoplites 32 figures - inf (32101)
25mm Classical greek - slingers 16 figures - inf (22565)
25mm Classical Indian - heavy 12 figures - cav (22613)
OHP Recruiting Event / Open House
Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2019
25mm classical macedonian - pikemen 24 figures - inf (31230)
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
25mm classical persian - horse archers 12 figures - cav (33674)
25mm classical thracian - warriors 18 figs - inf (17568)
25mm colonial mexican - maximillian adventure militia 18 figures - inf (28166)
Tulsa Location: 9191 East Skelly Drive (Click For Directions)25mm ACW confederate - american civil war infantry 12 figures - inf (12451)
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy
Have you ever wondered what life is like for an OHP Academy Cadet?
Visit our Academy page to find out!
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Chief
Colonel Michael S. Harrell assumed the duties as the 27th Chief of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol on December 1, 2017. Prior to this assignment, he served on the command staff of the Patrol as a Zone Commander for the past 4 years. He spent the final 3 of those as the liaison for the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority. Colonel Harrell began his professional career in law enforcement in 1989 with the Fort Smith Police Department. He then served as a social worker for the Oklahoma Department of Human Services in Tulsa from 1992 until January of 1995 with his acceptance into the 48th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy.
25mm dark ages carolingian - archers 24 figures - inf (33415)
25mm dark ages hun - cavalry 12 cavalry - cav (14937)
25mm dark ages viking - spearmen 12 figs inf - inf (22717)
25mm ECW english - civil war 28 infantry metal - inf (1420)
- GANZ Wrinkles Hand Puppet Large 28 Stuffed Plush Girl Brown Dog bluee Dress
- Izukyu Series 100 4-Car Set C diorama supplies
- LIONEL 726 EARLY VERSION LOCO & 2426W TENDER
- MARKLIN MÄRKLIN 94146 SONDERMODELL VELTINS BMW WILLIAMS F1 WAGON nq
- New Star Wars - X-Wing 2nd Edition Scum & Villainy Conversion Kit Games SWZ08
- Rivarossi 2206 Illinois Central Flat Car Tube Wagon HO Gauge Railway RARE V25
- The goldEN PALACE OF ZAHADRAN DCC Dungeon Crawl Classics D&D 3.5 d20 14-16
- W&LE SD40-2 Locomotive DCC Ready HO - InterMountain vmf121
- Weaver 799119 Canadian National boxcar Ultra Line Road
- AMT 49 FORD STREET RODS NEW OPEN BOX, PARTS SEALED INSIDE,PERFECT
- golden Retriever lying, 21.5 inches, 55cm, Plush Toy, Soft Toy
- Lil Woodzeez Bobbleez Series 1 COMPLETE Lot
- Plush & Company Plush & Company09749 28 cm Elesy Elephant Plush Toy
- Trumpeter 1 35 - Sa-2 Guideline Missile W Loading Cabin - Sa2 Kit 135 Tr00204
- 10x16 x4 orange Rubber Seal Hybrid Ceramic Ball Bearing A7 SMR1610C 2OS 10PCS
- AX5S 2.4G 3CH Radio Remote Control Transmitter with Receiver for RC Car Boat JN
- Dc super hero girls bus
- Freewing F-16C 90mm EDF Jet Electric Retract Landing Gear Set - Free Shipping
- Hub Carrier Rear 1° ALUMINIUM Kyosho umw-516-1
- LW034 Airfield Refueling Carts by King and Country
- NKOK Sea Explorer Radio Control Boat NEW Ready To Run
After graduation from the 48th Academy, his original assignment took him to Troop K (Osage County) with an initial residence in Skiatook. He later transferred to Troop B (Tulsa County) in September of 1997 until his first promotion to Lieutenant in 2003 moved him to Troop J (Enid). There would be a subsequent stop in Troop C (Muskogee) before promoting to Captain in 2006. Colonel Harrell held this rank for over 7 years with stops on the Creek/Muskogee Turnpikes, as well as Troop B (Tulsa) and Troop C (Muskogee). He was promoted to the rank of Major in the fall of 2013, a position he held until December of 2017.
25mm ECW english - civil war pike & shot 20 figures - inf (17266)
25mm ECW royalists - pike & shot 30 figures - inf (31129)25mm japanese clan wars RPG 12 figures (13273)25mm marlburian french - cuirassiers 8 figures - cav (35475)25mm medieval crusader - turcopoles 10 figures - cav (28570)25mm medieval english - longbowmen 12 figures - inf (33288)
He is very proud to have been a 1985 graduate of Sallisaw High School in Sequoyah County. After receiving his Associate degree from Connors State College in Warner, Oklahoma, he graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. Colonel Harrell is also a distinguished graduate of the 263rd Session of the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia.
25mm medieval gasgan - swordsmen 20 figs - inf (11373)
25mm medieval saracen - archers (plastic) 15 figures - inf (32707)
"I am equally humbled and excited by the opportunity bestowed upon me by the Commissioner," Harrell said. "I look forward to promoting his vision for the Department of Public Safety and continuing our long history of serving the citizens of the great State of Oklahoma."
25mm medieval spanish - spearmen 13 figs - inf (17998)
25mm napoleonic austrian - hussars 12 cavalry by mac warren - cav (15781)
25mm napoleonic british - artillery 2 guns limber painted metal - art (7860)25mm napoleonic british - horse limber and guns - art (33104)25mm napoleonic british - line 24 figures - inf (22778)
Our Mission Statement
Working to provide a safe, secure environment for the public through courteous, quality and professional services.
COL Michael Harrell
Chief of Patrol
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply