Oklahoma Highway Patrol
Do you have what it takes to be a trooper?
24 x Warhammer dwarf Iron Breakers Ironweld Arsenal well painted metal OOP AOS
2-4-2 Good Quality Steam Locomotive - smooth runner and strong puller - HO
25 O-scale Tanks for dioramas or loading sceneries - only Tanks, no cars - O25 28mm Gripping Beast painted metal Roman Legion auxiliaries standiing x23
OHP is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the 66th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy. The application period will run from April 15 to May 31.
2505 Enseigne lumineuse panneau publicite A CREER Miller 14cm maxi
25mm 19th century italian - regt. 24 figures - inf (27929)
25mm 28mm well painted Warhammer 40k Nurgle Death Guard Lord of Contagion
OHP Recruiting Event / Open House
Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2019
25mm 7YW french - seven years war cavalry 12 cavalry metal - cav (7301)
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
25mm 7YW russian - seven years war infantry 32 figures metal - inf (7449)
25mm ACW confederate - american civil war infantry 12 figures - inf (12451)
25mm ACW confederate - battalion 32 figures - inf (25169)
Tulsa Location: 9191 East Skelly Drive (Click For Directions)20mm medieval crusader - longbowmen 18 figures - inf (25278)
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy
Have you ever wondered what life is like for an OHP Academy Cadet?
Visit our Academy page to find out!
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Chief
Colonel Michael S. Harrell assumed the duties as the 27th Chief of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol on December 1, 2017. Prior to this assignment, he served on the command staff of the Patrol as a Zone Commander for the past 4 years. He spent the final 3 of those as the liaison for the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority. Colonel Harrell began his professional career in law enforcement in 1989 with the Fort Smith Police Department. He then served as a social worker for the Oklahoma Department of Human Services in Tulsa from 1992 until January of 1995 with his acceptance into the 48th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy.
25mm ACW union - american civil war artillery 1 gun & limber - art (12546)
25mm ACW union - american civil war infantry 16 figures - inf (12433)
25mm ACW union - regt 35 figures - inf (25660)
25mm AWI american - infantry 24 figs - inf (18373)
- Dragon 6424 1 35 T-34 76 Mod.1942 Hexagonal Turret Soft Edge Type
- GERMAN JU-87G 1 72 diecast plane model aircraft IXO
- John Wayne train set collectable 12 piece set Hawthrorne Village gold brown HO
- Lionel CANADIAN PACIFIC BUNK CAR, O-Gauge, Mint in Original Box
- Marvel Heroclix Case CIVIL WAR Organized Play Case
- NEW WARLORD GAMES PRUSSIAN JAGERS MINIATURE GAME COLLECTIBLE FIGURES WGN-PR-35
- RIVAROSSI HR6330 - H0 1 87 - Set carri di servizio FS modello Vte e Vkkkm grey
- Thomas Train Wagon Coal Wagon Bachmann 77029 HO 1 87
- Unicraft Models 1 72 LAVOCHKIN La-190 Soviet Jet Fighter
- 1 25 Dirty Donny's Vantasy AMT AMT691 12
- 4 Revell NASCAR Collector's Tin & Sealed Model Kits 1997
- Eduard Big Ed Set 1 72 EDBIG72127 - Dorni Do 17z-2 (ICM)
- Lima HO OO Cornish Railways Class 37 WILLIAM COOKWORTHY DIESEL LOCOMOTIVE MIB
- Playmobil 6765 1.2.3 123 My Take Along Noah Ark Arca de Noé NEW BOXED Worldwide
- TST Advance Stuffed Toy Exhausted Series Calico Cat L W43cm 5493B From Japan F S
- 2pcs 3K Carbon Fiber Tube 12141000mm Glossy Surface Length 1000mm 3 colors
- Bandai 1 144 Star Wars The Last Jedi Millennium Falcon Model Kit New
- Despicable Me Minions Stuart Interacts with Guitar '20172 (Despicable Me)
- Gear Head RC 1.9 ENK EZ-Loc Aluminum Wheels (4) GEA1021
After graduation from the 48th Academy, his original assignment took him to Troop K (Osage County) with an initial residence in Skiatook. He later transferred to Troop B (Tulsa County) in September of 1997 until his first promotion to Lieutenant in 2003 moved him to Troop J (Enid). There would be a subsequent stop in Troop C (Muskogee) before promoting to Captain in 2006. Colonel Harrell held this rank for over 7 years with stops on the Creek/Muskogee Turnpikes, as well as Troop B (Tulsa) and Troop C (Muskogee). He was promoted to the rank of Major in the fall of 2013, a position he held until December of 2017.
25mm biblical assyrian - spearmen 24 figures - inf (12247)
25mm biblical hittite - chariots 2 chariots - chariot (11344)25mm classical generic - ancient elephants 2 elephants - inf (10732)25mm classical greek - cavalry 7 cavalry - cav (18040)25mm classical greek - light 12 figures plastic - inf (23429)25mm classical indian - javelinmen 20 figures - inf (31216)
He is very proud to have been a 1985 graduate of Sallisaw High School in Sequoyah County. After receiving his Associate degree from Connors State College in Warner, Oklahoma, he graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. Colonel Harrell is also a distinguished graduate of the 263rd Session of the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia.
25mm classical persian - archers 32 figures - inf (32801)
25mm colonial boers - battle group 16 figures - inf (24596)
"I am equally humbled and excited by the opportunity bestowed upon me by the Commissioner," Harrell said. "I look forward to promoting his vision for the Department of Public Safety and continuing our long history of serving the citizens of the great State of Oklahoma."
25mm Crimenai War Figures Professionally Painted Infantry
25mm dark ages carolingian - battle group 16 figures - inf (33414)
25mm dark ages norman - spearmen 24 figures - inf (33860)25mm DPS painted Warlord Games Forstgrave role Player Soothsayer & Apprentice25mm ECW english - regt. (plastic) 23 figures - inf (26291)
Our Mission Statement
Working to provide a safe, secure environment for the public through courteous, quality and professional services.
COL Michael Harrell
Chief of Patrol
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Grading:||C-10 Mint - Brand New||MPN:|
Does not apply